- Please note that everyone playing in your band has to become a member of the MusicClub.
- And please don't forget to renew your membership for the following year before the end of the year. Please add the name of the band and the name(s) of the band members in the comment field of the money transfer. There is no need to fill out the Membership form for a renewal, but please send a scanned proof of payment to email@example.com with the name of the band and the name(s) of the band members.
- There are several reminders and there is a grace period for renewing your membership. After that, the bookings made in advance are cancelled and the access to the booking sheet is revoked.
Policy for making reservations and cancellations
- Please respect other members and give everybody a chance to reserve a room to practice and play.
- Always use the booking sheet, even if you see that a locale is empty and you want to use it on the spot.
- Cancel your bookings as soon as you know that you cannot make it. Up to 48 hours in advance, you are able to cancel your reservation yourself in the booking sheets (large locale, small locale). After that, it is mandatory that you sent an e-mail to the list, so that others can take advantage of the free slot.
- Each band is can book only one high-usage slot per week (i.e. at noon or in the evening after 5 pm) for regular practice. However, it is okay to book additional slots in the morning and / or in the afternoon for longer practice periods. It is also okay to book multiple slots in the morning or afternoon during the same week, for example if you want to practice for a gig.
- The last 3 weeks before a MusiClub gig or CERN event, performers have priority.
- Use the sign-up sheet, so that we can track that the large locale is actually used.
The booking policy for the small locale is not as restricted as for the big locale, since there are fewer users. So for the small locale, it is okay to make multiple bookings per week. However, don't overdo it. In case of doubt, sent an e-mail to the list.